Become a more confident harmonica player by learning how to translate a musical phrase that you hear, instantly on the harmonica. The course focuses on recognizing the relationships between notes, identifying chords, and enhancing aural skills.
In This Course You’re Going to Learn to:
- Identify any type of interval
- Identify different time signatures and notate basic rhythms
- Transcribe what you hear
- Recognize common chord progressions
- Identify the difference between major and minor chords
- Identify primary triads in major and minor keys